So it has been revealed that the Obama and Bush administrations have been spying on us. Gasp! The government secretly invading our privacy since 9/11? Who could have suspected such a thing? For those of us gullible enough to trust the government, it must come as a shock that they have been spying on our phone calls, e-mails, searches and Skype chats. While this has caused outrage, your buddies here at TSS see the light at the end of the tunnel. We think the government can use its newfound information to help us solve a few mysteries and find some entertainment hidden in the depths of the information superhighway.
So here are 13 gems we would like the government to uncover with its tapped info.
And remember. #Staywokedog.
1. Jay Electronica's Album -- It's apparently been done for two years apparently, so dig those MP3s out of the archives and give it to us.
2. Lil Kim's Record Breaking Paypal Receipts - Remember two years ago when Lil Kim released a mixtape and sold it via Paypal? And then she said it sold so well that it made her the "#1 seller on paypal ever"? We laughed till we cried. The only thing funnier is if Big Brother revealed all 14 of the receipts, half bought by Kimberly to give away to her hardcore fans.
3. J. Cole's Voice Messages To Jay-Z -- Rumor has it this takes up 73 percents of the files the NSA has collected.
4. French Montana's Picture He's Using To Blackmail The Industry - Is is a picture of Diddy in a precarious position? Who knows. But it has to be something for French to be getting allowed in the game.
5. Nicki Minaj Implant E-Receipts -- Oh, you don't want to know how the proverbial sausage gets made?
6. Drake's Stripper Skype Sessions -- Drake speaks spoken word nothings to a computer screen while a random women of ill repute twerks. What's not to like?
7. Dr. Dre's Detox Recording Sessions - Because at this point, who's to say they actually happened in the first place?
8. Wale's Twitter Reactions -- If his responses to fans who toss shade his way on Twitter are enough to cause a laugh, just picture watching his reaction in real-time as he checks them. He probably starts pacing back and forth, cursing at the sky and venting to Rockie Fresh all at the same time.
10. A Collection Of Actual Good Beats For Nas -- They have to exist. Just take out all the good beats, put them in one folder and resend to Nasir. For all of our sakes.
11. Jay-Z Illuminati Evites -- Or maybe he uses Facebook events?
12. Lil Boosie's Release Date -- He's getting out tomorrow. He's getting out next month. He's getting out next year. He's never getting out. Just give us a concrete date already so plans can be made to attend his official "Welcome Home Party."
13. A$AP Rocky and Danny Brown's Conversations -- This video had enough quotables to fill an entire 30 minute sitcom. So imagine what they said away from the camera.