5 Reasons The Houston Texans Will Win (David D.)
1. The Cincinnati Bengals just aren’t big time. Last year they lost to a Texans team without Matt Schaub and – despite a win against the struggling Steelers – they’ve come up short in most big games this season. These are just growing pains.
2. Playoffs are won in the trenches and Arian Foster against the Law Firm isn’t even close.
3. One thing that’s plagued the Bengals all season has been offensive playcalling as the full-throttle offense hasn’t been allowed to totally let loose all season. Against a top-ranked Texans defense, the conservative approach just won’t cut it.
4. Andy Dalton has been sacked almost 50 times this season, putting him at the third worst. Best believe that Texans D-line can’t wait to get the pass rush going to force some turnovers. The Bengals O-line is about to get shredded.
5. You know the last time a team started 11-1 and lost in the first round? Me neither, f*ck I look like? Elias? I bet it doesn’t happen often. Houston is better than their last three weeks have shown.
Final Score: 27-17, Texans