5 Reasons The San Francisco 49ers Will Win (Gotty™)
1. The Falcons’ running game will be nonexistent, forcing Matt Ryan to chuck up the ball 40 times. You know what that means? Turnovers. Expect two picks coming out of Ryan’s throws.
2. You’ve got to wonder if last week’s game against Seattle started a little later that the Seahawks wouldn’t have run away with the game as they seemed to wake up in the second half. If the time difference affected Seattle it won’t impact the Niners as this game starts at 3pm. San Fran won’t have the same sluggish start their NFC West peer had.
3. Russell Wilson absolutely torched the Falcons defense in the second half last week and he didn’t gain hardly any rushing yards or draw up any QB keepers. With the added run threat in Kaepernick’s gameplan the Falcons’ defense won’t be able to keep up.
4. The Falcons have no home field advantage. The 49ers have gone to Lambeau, Foxborough and the Super Dome to snag wins this season. The Georgia Dome doesn’t intimidate these guys.
5. Special teams will be key and the 49ers have shown a penchant for clutch returns. That trend will continue here as San Fran will enjoy some shorter fields throughout the game for Kaep and co. to put in work.
Final Score: 27-17 49ers