Looking back at what a grand, content-filled week it was.
– Use a condom, save the race. Beware handpicked “10 Women Who Should Never Reproduce.”
– Paicely picked “7 Video Game Beats That Should Be Rap Songs.”
– We celebrated 10 of wrestling’s best sh*t talkers.
– Skillz will outrap everybody in BET’s next Cypher.
– We were pleased to introduce the New Orleans underground movement and a few of the leading members.
– Cadet gave EA Sports Fifa ’11 a review.
– Curtis & Soulja Boy posed uncomfortably for XXL’s latest cover.
– Burn One gave “Bobby Cox” music to ride off to ride off into the sunset with.
– If there’s one thing you must download from this week, might we suggest Stretch & Bobbito’s final WKCR radio show. Close to five hours of funky rap tunes and history all rolled into one.