Even though A3C was at the forefront of our minds this week, we still had work to do around here:
– To the surprise of no one, Kobe picked himself to win in one-on-one against LeBron.
– We used a fine tooth comb to count Wayne’s similes on I Am Not A Human Being.
– Wiz Khalifa smokes a PS3 daily, figuratively speaking of course.
– Channel your inner Dr. Huxtable and step your sweater game up.
– Dorrough fared better than expected under TC’s headphones.
But that’s not it. The Perfect Attendance stage has one more trick under it’s sleeve with the East invading the South to close things out with a bang on some reverse underground railroad steez © Waka Flocka Flame. So if you’re in the area, come out and enjoy the show.
Or let these guys do the heavy lifting by following @JohnGotty @FadiaKader @DavidDTSS @The_TSS_TC and @GottaLoveBri on Twitter.
Catch y’all on the flip side.