After yet another productive outing this week, we all deserve a drink – or five – over the weekend.
– Finally, the NFL has returned to take over our weekends and Mondays.
– Devin spoke with J. Cole about his love of production, while David shot down everyone’s favorite karaoke TV show, Glee.
– Pinky surpassed B. Pumper as porn’s premiere rap royalty while the more ethereal Kellee Maize had everyone in awe with her wordplay.
– Even while labeling himself a douchebag, Kanye formally introduced Pusha T on a track which would have sounded superb on 808′s & Heartbreaks. Harlem wasn’t too pleased though.
– Rick Ross is one of the greatest artists of all time. Khaled said it, not us.
– LC had a nice Q&A session with Bilal. Airtight’s Revenge is in stores, by the way.
– Ok, fine, LeBron was tweeting about the Redskins, but it’s funnier to think it was a shot at Dan Gilbert. One thing we are positive on, however, is Ron Artest is a man of the people.
– Coming soon to Atlanta. 70+ artists, 3 nights, 1 stage. Click here for additional details and we’ll see you there.