The hell you mean possibly the biggest fight in over a quarter a century might not go down? All because Pac-Man refuses to take a drug test due to some superstitions and fear of needles? Look, for a possible $45M purse to gain from the fight, someone in his corner better tell to swallow his pride and take a damn blood test. He’s messing up the money and that’s a no-no regardless of how you came up. In case some of you are in the dark as to what I’m talking about, here’s the run down.
1. Floyd Mayweather/Manny Pacquiao are the two most popular boxers this side of the Milky Way.
2. After months and months of speculation, talks begin to rumble about a possible bout between the two.
3. The rumbles become fact (sort of) when both fighters say they want each other in the ring pending the right numbers.
4. Rumors swirl that both fighters would make close to $45M for the fight.
5. Mayweather wants Olympic style drug testing to make sure everything is clean, leaving no doubt.
6. Pac-Man refuses and is now threatening to sue for defamation of character after he says he was accused of taking steroids.
And here we are folks. By all means, I can understand why Manny is pissed because no one likes being accused of something they know they didn’t do. It’s a natural human reaction. But the quickest way to dead all the talk is to prove the naysayers wrong. Again, for $45M best believe I’m taking a drug test every week. Hell, every hour if they need me to. In the nicest way possible, what I’m trying to say is, Manny, you better man the fuck up. Don’t ruin this for me. I’ve got big plans for March 13 and it includes HD television, liquor, chicken wings and women. I mean damn, even Ben Baller agrees with me.
Oh, he wasn’t done.
Deal with it, Manny. Deal with it. While we’re here, I don’t want to hear any of that nonsense about Mayweather being “afraid” to fight Manny either. With the possible impact this match could have on boxing history, the last thing the sport needs is a rumor popping up two years from now claiming that either fighter was juicing before the contest. And the more you keep refusing to take the test, the more you look like you’re on the Roger Clemens workout plan. I don’t care how it goes down, but someone better make this shit go through. It’s bigger than them now.